|Congreso Científico Internacional de Osteogénesis Imperfecta OI-2016 - martes, 10 de mayo de 2016|
OI in 2016
Latest Developments in Osteogenesis Imperfecta
Faculdade de Medicina de Lisboa
Lisbon - Portugal
Guidelines for submitting an abstract for a presentation, for a communication or for the poster session
You are asked to follow these guidelines when submitting an abstract for oral or poster presentation:
Guidelines for the Poster Session
- Abstracts should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All abstracts must be written in English.
- All abstracts should be submitted using the abstract template that can be downloaded from our webpage:
- Edit abstracts carefully and thoroughly before submitting. It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact in the abstract text will be reproduced as typed by the author.
- Abstracts should be no longer than two A4 pages.
- The title of the abstract should be as concise as possible.
- Co-authors and affiliations below the title in italics (the main author's name should be underlined, and the name of the presenting author should be marked with an asterisk (*).
- Please use single spacing throughout.
- Abstracts should be written in the template and sent as an MS Word email attachment to email@example.com with the subject line 'OI in 2016 abstract'.
- Please include your full address and contact details of the main author and the presenting author in the email, and indicate whether you are submitting an oral or a poster presentation.
- Author preferences for oral or poster presentation will be accommodated whenever possible, but at the discretion of the Organization Committee.
- Submission Deadline: The deadline for abstract submission is August 31st 2016. Abstracts submitted after the abstract deadline may be placed in poster sessions on a space-available basis at the discretion of the Organization Committee.
- All in time submitted abstracts will appear in the program and in the printed bulletin of the meeting.
- Authors of abstracts assigned to poster sessions should make sure that the title and content of their posters correspond to the title and content of the abstract printed in the bulletin and the online program.
- When designing your poster, remember that attendees may be viewing it from a distance beyond 1 meter.
- No audio-visual equipment is allowed in poster sessions, unless otherwise indicated by the program organizers.
- Authors are expected to stay with their posters during author attendance times.
Contact and Further Information:
I Congreso Hispanoluso de Osteogénesis Imperfecta
Comité de organización
Abstract and Poster submissions